Brushstroke by Code Organa is Apple’s free app of the week. The app normally retails for $2.99 and is free for this week only.
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Users can edit, sign, and share their creation on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
The developers behind the photo editing app have partnered with CanvasPop to provide prints of your photos. Users can pick a frame and size, and have the canvas print delivered straight to their doorstep. Here is a full list of in-app features:
– Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
– Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
– Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
– Experiment with different color palettes
– Adjust your painting to get just the right look
– Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
– Sign your painting to personalize it
– Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
– Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
Brushstroke is available as a free download (normally $2.99) from the App Store. The app requires any iOS device running iOS 7.0 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus. The app contains in-app purchases that cost $0.99.