Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week: Flick Kick Football
Flick Kick Football by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.29 and is free for this week only.
With intuitive swipe-to-shoot control, Flick Kick Football is easy to play, but challenging to master! Flick your finger to curve, lob, drive and shoot the ball from all over the pitch. Test your skills in multiple modes, including Bullseye Mode and Time Attack. Update your team kit, ball, and fans to show your true colours.
Here is a full list of in-game features:
– Intuitive Flick Kicking – Sweep your finger across the ball to drive, curve and power the ball past walls of defenders
– Unique ‘Golden Era’ of Football Presentation – Immerse yourself in graphics that will bring the nostalgia of the era back
– GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements – so the world can see how much of a better player you are than your friend
– Online Multiplayer and classic pass and play!
– Practice Mode, to get your game up to par
– Bullseye Mode, can you smash the targets?
– Arcade Mode, to show what you can do when it really counts
– Time Attack for those that like to race the clock, or with limited time for greatness
Flick Kick Football is available as a free download (normally $2.29) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 7.0 or later, and it has been optimized for the iPhone 5, 6, and 6 Plus. The app has in-app purchases that range between $1.19 and $5.79.