The Robot Factory by Tinybop is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $3.99 and is free for this week only.
The Robot Factory is the first app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine.
Here is a full list of in-game features:
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Make your robots dance.
* Send text messages with robot stickers! Sticker pack is included.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising. Play in peace!
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
The Robot Factory is available as a free download from the App Store. The app requires any device running iOS 7.0 or later and contains no in-app purchases.