Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week: Toca Life School
Toca Life: School by Toca Boca AB is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.99 and is free for this week only.
Toca Life: School has five unique locations for telling stories about life at school. Head out to the playground and coach a basketball team, conduct a science experiment in the classroom and jam with your band in the youth club.
Wear funny costumes and throw a party. Mix colorful liquids in the chem lab, climb a tree and play hide-and-seek. If you are looking for some after-school fun, the youth club is always open for fun activities like pool, ping-pong or playing instruments.
Here is a full list of in-app features:
- Five locations to explore: house, cafeteria, school building, youth club and playground
- 34 characters to play with and different outfits to wear
- Discover the school building with different themed lockers, a school office and a classroom that includes a lab for experiments!
- Set off the fire alarm sprinkles and use the fire extinguisher
- Learn to play the epic keytar and start a band in the youth club!
- Play sports or cheer on a game at the playground!
- Chew gum and throw stink bombs!
- Start a food fight in the cafeteria and clean it up afterward
- Record your stories in the app and share with your friends!
- No time limit or high scores — play for as long as you like!
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Life: School is available as a free download (normally $2.99) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 6.0 or later and contains no in-app purchases.