Apple’s Free iOS App of the Week: Yankai’s Triangle
Yankai’s Triangle by Kenny Sun is Apple’s free app of the week. The game normally retails for $2.99 and is free for this week only.
The game is a puzzle game based on triangles. The idea is to tap on different coloured triangles to rotate them into a triangle shape to solve puzzles. Here is a full list of in-game-features:
• Pretty Fun Gameplay (it’s all right)
• No Filler – A Veritable Infinity of Meticulously Definitely Handcrafted TRIANGLES
• Over 1.74 x 10^26 Possible Levels (all definitely handcrafted)
• An Inscrutable Three-Pronged Scoring System
• A ‘Happy Sounds’ Option (woohoo!)
• A ‘Colorblind’ Option if You Are Colorblind (it’s not great tbh)
• A Cool Film Grain Effect (some people don’t like it but i think it’s cool)
• A Cool Tiled TRIANGLE Background Effect
• Also there are Leaderboards
• And some Achievements
Yankai’s Triangle is available as a free download (normally $2.99) from the App Store. The game requires any iOS device running iOS 8.0 or later and contains no in-app purchases.