BC Hydro and Fortis BC are offering a $40 rebate on select Mysa smart thermostats, which support Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, to go with Samsung SmartThings and IFTTT. The program is available for customers of BC Hydro and Fortis BC residential customers only.
Mysta smart thermostats are for electric baseboard heaters, electric fan-forced heaters, self-contained hydronic baseboard heaters and in-ceiling radiant heaters.
Two Mysa products are available:
- Mysa for Electric Baseboard Heaters – $99 after rebate (regular $139)
- Mysa for Electric In-Floor Heating – $129 after rebate (regular $169); pre-order for November launch
- Use promo code MEETMYSA for an extra 5% off
- Rebate savings apply at checkout based on your postal code
To get started, visit the Mysa website to make your purchase. As for eligibility:
- Rebate is available to Fortis BC customers only for devices purchased between October 22 and November 29, 2019.
- Rebate is available to BC Hydro customers only for devices purchased between November 1 and November 29, 2019.
After your purchase, customers are required to fill out a survey, while the rebate is available for up to 5 total Mysa Smart Thermostats