Belkin has today announced the launch of its new SoundForm True Wireless Earbuds featuring one-step Bluetooth pairing, intuitive touch controls, and IPX-rated sweat and splash resistance, which makes them ideal for use whether you’re on a video call, watching a movie, or stepping out for a quick jog.
Belkin’s new earbuds provide the freedom of true wireless audio connectivity with immersive sound and a comfortable in-ear fit. They ship with a compact charging case which provides an extended charge when you need it, for up to 24 hours of playtime.
Key features of the Belkin SoundForm True Wireless Earbuds include:
- Three sizes of ear tips providing ideal fit, all-day comfort, and noise isolation
- Onestep Bluetooth pairing and disconnecting for ease and convenience
- IPXrated sweat- and splash-resistant for use without worry
- Intuitive touch controls for a true device free experience
- Up to five hours of nonstop playtime; compact charging case provides 24 hours of listening per charge
Belkin’s new Wireless Earbuds are now available for purchase via Amazon.com for $59.99.