Best Buy is holding a VIP sale on Thursday, September 1st, and it includes various Apple products such as the iPhone, MacBook, Apple Watch and Beats headphones.
For those looking to jump on an iPhone 6s, it’s on sale from TELUS on contract, plus includes a $100 Best Buy gift card:
- 16GB iPhone 6s for $0 (save $100)
- 64GB iPhone 6s for $299.99 (save $100); with trade-in it’s $249.99
iPhone 6 sale from Rogers, Bell and TELUS on contract—includes a $100 Best Buy gift card:
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $0
MacBooks are on sale as well:
- 13” MacBook Air: 1.6GHz Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD for $999.99 (save $200)
- 13” Retina MacBook Pro: 2.7GHz Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD for $1349.99 (save $200)
- 21.5” iMac: Intel Core i5 Quad 2.8GHz for $1499.99 (save $150)
Also on sale is the 38mm Apple Watch Sport for $349.99 ($50 off) and all Beats headphones.
Considering Apple is rumoured to launch new Macs in October, we’d hold off buying for now if you want the latest and greatest. Same goes for the iPhone and Apple Watch, as new announcements are expected at next week’s special event on September 7th. But if you don’t need the newest models, now is the time where you’ll find some savings on Apple products.