Brydge Announces New 10.2 Wireless Keyboard for 7th Gen. iPad
Following Apple’s release of its 7th generation iPad, Brydge has just announced the launch of a new 10.2 Wireless Keyboard, featuring the same high-grade aluminum chassis and a unique set of features as the previous generation Brydge 9.7 keyboard.
“Our 9.7 keyboard was the go-to keyboard for years, and the 10.2 takes all of its best features to further enhance the productivity of the powerful new iPad,” said Nick Smith, Co-CEO and Founder of Brydge, in a statement to iPhone in Canada.
The new Brydge 10.2 wireless keyboard offers up to 12-month rechargeable battery life with integrated iOS Battery Management. Special iOS function keys let users quickly turn on/off and adjust screen brightness, volume, player controls, home screen, Siri and quick lock.
Some of the key features of Brydge 10.2 include the following:
- Superior typing experience – 1.2mm of key travel with the feel, sound and response you expect.
- Fast connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0 for fast pairing and lag-free typing.
- Up to 12-month rechargeable battery life – with integrated iOS Battery Management and less power drain.
- Versatility – a patented hinge, for quick and easy set-up, that provides versatile viewing angles from 0-180°.
- iOS special function keys – a top row of function keys to turn on/off and adjust screen brightness, volume, player controls, home screen, Siri and quick lock.
- Backlit keys – 3 levels of backlit keys to provide the ultimate typing experience in lowlight conditions.
- Design – precision engineered out of a single piece of high-grade aluminum.