A recent survey 1,068 Canadian singles conducted by Zoomerang on behalf of Match.com from last October 13-15th has revealed some interesting data based on what particular smartphone people use.
Here are the numbers:
- 25% of iPhone singles have had an office romance in the last five years.
- 72% of BlackBerry users will drink alcohol on a first date.
- 62% of Android users have had sex on the first date; 57% for iPhone users, 48% for BlackBerry users
- 67% of BlackBerry users say they have experienced love at first sight
- 72% of Android fans have visited an online dating site, compared to 58 percent of iPhone users and 50 percent of Blackberry users.
Also noted was iPhone users will call or text the day after, while Android and BlackBerry users wait a couple days.
For all you singles out there with smartphones–does the above data apply to you? Spill the beans in the comments…