ADR Studios has previously released numerous concepts of the iPhone SJ and more. This time around they are back with their interpretation of the ‘new iPhone’, which they have deemed ‘three steps beyond’. Here’s what the ‘new iPhone’ will include:
- two panel speakers, on the rear of it aluminum forged unibody
- controls are now on the top and the edge is so thin
- Three Retina Displays: strip at the top/bottom; main display
- Home button integrated into bottom strip display
- “led powered edge”. You can use it to show the strength of battery life or to show you a preferred caller: you can choose the color thanks to the led edge dedicated app.
Here are a few images below–tell us what you think of this unique concept of the next iPhone:
[via ADR Studios]