David Letterman: Top 10 Excuses Of The Guy Who Lost iPhone 4G Prototype
This past weekend marked one of the most unbelievable leaks in Apple history. With the leak of the next iPhone, which was lost/stolen in San Jose, the entire fiasco was like something out a movie.
First the phone was found, then taken apart, then explained how it was lost, and then Apple demanded the prototype back, the latter point essentially confirming its actual legitimate existence and original owner.
Well the whole iPhone HD/4G prototype story has now gone mainstream, as David Letterman has made a list for the Top 10 Excuses Of The Guy Who Lost iPhone 4G Prototype. Check out the list below:
10. Couldn’t call Apple for help because I lost my iPhone
9. I’m more of a Kindle guy
8. You mean besides being drunk out of my mind?
7. Distraught Kate Gosselin kicked off “Dancing With The Stars”
6. Thought there was an app that would wisk it back to my house
5. It must have fallen out of my iPants
4. Volcanic ash! Run!
3. Let’s just blame Goldman Sachs
2. At least I didn’t lose my finger like that iPad guy
1. It didn’t work anyway–it uses AT&T