Today eBay has released an update for its iOS app, which include a few new features and enhancements.
The most notable change to the eBay app for iOS is the addition of larger photos, making it really easy to find new products. The app also includes improved search results and product reviews, allowing you to make the right decision when shopping for new products.
The company has also added push notifications, allowing users to stay on top of the products they are buying or selling, and the ability for sellers to donate a fixed percentage of their sales to a charity of choice.
Here is a complete list of features added in version 3.4 of the eBay app for iOS:
What’s New in Version 3.4.0
– Find the perfect item faster with larger photos, product reviews and improved search results
– Stay on top of your eBay buying and selling with in-app notifications
– Take advantage of bonus offers from eBay sellers
– Donate a percentage of your sales to your favorite charity
– Check a buyer’s location when reviewing a Best Offer
– Ability to send a payment reminder
– eBay Now – local products from local stores delivered to you in 1-2 hours (available in select locations)
– Accessibility enhancements
eBay for iOS is available as a free download from the App Store. Note: The app requires a device running iOS 7 or later.