Feedly Adds Evernote Integration to iOS, Save Images, Articles and Passages Easily
If your RSS reader of choice is Feedly and you also use Evernote, today the former has announced full integration of the latter into its iOS and Android apps:
We’re excited that starting today, feedly apps on iOS and Android now include full Evernote integration. It’s something you’ve been asking for, and we heard you. You can now save articles directly to your Evernote notebooks from your feedly mobile app.
The following features are what Evernote users can expect:
- Automatically clip full article content – save full articles from partial feeds
- Business notebook support – integration with Evernote Business Notebooks
- Clip images directly to Evernote – hover over an image to save it
- Clip single passages or quotes from articles – highlight a passage, and choose ‘Evernote’ from the menu that appears
- Make Evernote default on mobile – make Evernote default as your saving service of choice
Feedly developers starting today also have full access via their REST API.
Users should be able to see these new features today and if you don’t, Feedly says log out and log back in to get them.