Aviary Photo Editor’s First Update Under Adobe Brings $200 Worth of Freebies
Back in September, Adobe acquired popular photo-editing platform Aviary in an effort to bring Adobe’s Creative Cloud services to more mobile applications. Today, Adobe has given Aviary its first major update, offering a number of feature upgrades as well as $200 worth of effects, stickers, frames and overlays free for the remainder of this month.
Following today’s update, users can now sign in with their Adobe ID and sync all of their photo editing supplies in Aviary’s Photo Editor to Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Also for the rest of November, all of Aviary’s effects, stickers, frames, and overlays are free when you sign in to Photo Editor with an Adobe ID. “Grab as many as you want, and keep them forever in your Creative Cloud. This is a $200 value, completely free for a limited time”, notes the official blog post. Good thing is once downloaded, all these freebies are yours forever.
Below are the highlights of Photo Editor by Aviary’s latest update:
With a free Adobe ID, you can now:
- Unlock Aviary’s complete collection of photo editing supplies – a $200 value, free for a limited time, yours to keep forever!
- Sync your downloaded supplies (including free packs!) and restore anytime
- Overlays: Our top feature request is here! You can now place a wide range of creative stencils over your photo
- Vignette: Apply a resizable, dark or light border around your photo
- Draw: Now better than ever! With rebuilt brush technology, drawing feels more natural and lifelike
- New Sliders: We’ve added Highlights and Shadows to the Lighting category (formerly Adjust)
- Looking for Saturation or Warmth? Find them in our new Color category along with Tint and Fade
- Support for iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
You can grab the update for free at the following App Store link.