Fully Customize OS X Mountain Lion With Mountain Tweaks 1.0 [Free Download]
All those who’ve upgraded their Macs to OS X Mountain Lion should check out Mountain Tweaks 1.0, a cool application that lets users fully customize their new OS by changing hidden settings. Developed by Fredrik Wiker, the maker of popular Lion Tweaks application, Mountain Tweaks focuses on a user friendly user-interface, even more tweaks and the ability to do simple maintenance on OS X. Mountain Tweaks 1.0 is available as a free download and works with both OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion.
Here is a full list of tweaks available:
- Show/Hide the user Library folder.
- Change to a 2D or 3D dock.
- Enable/Disable system window animation.
- Enable/Disable mail reply animation.
- Remove/Add Reading List Icon in Safari.
- Enable/Disable Spelling Correction.
- Enable/Disable repeating keys.
- Enable/Disable permanent scrollbars.
- Show Hidden Files.
- Disable Crash Dialog Pop-Up.
- Get a new Stack List View.
- Highlight Stack items on mouseover.
- Change iCal leather interface to aluminium
- Change Address Book leather interface to aluminium
- Disable resume for a single app
- Enable the hidden FTP-server
- Customize Launchpad folder background
- Disable local Time Machine Backups
- Enable Airdrop on old hardware
- Enable colours in the Finder sidebar
- Enable iTunes Dock Animation
- Enable TRIM support in Lion
- Enable secret iCal debug-menu
- Remove Spotlight icon
- Disable gatekeeper
- Highlight non-retina images
- Remove leather from Contacts (ML)
- Remove leather from Calendar (ML)
You can grab Mountain Tweaks for free at the following link: