One of our favourite holiday movies of all-time is Home Alone, and Google Assistant just did a short remake of the classic film for an ad, starring the film’s original actor, Macaulay Culkin, as his fictional character, Kevin McCallister.
Check out the video below—it’ll bring a smile to your face:
Google says for a limited time, there are Home Alone Easter eggs you can try with Google Assistant, such as:
- Hey Google, how much do I owe you?
- Hey Google, did I forget something?
- Hey Google, the Wet Bandits are here.
- Hey Google, it’s me Snakes. I got the stuff.
- Hey Google, I’m the man of the house.
Nothing against Kevin Durant, but Kobe Bryant (despite being retired) or LeBron James instead would have been better for the basketball player cut out in 2018 (in place of Michael Jordan from the original film).