Google has updated its Google+ iOS application with new features. This isn’t an ordinary update. It is practically a new iOS application that brings a handful of image-centric improvements.
We’ve heard promises of more image-centric updates,. Well, here they are: version 4.0 grants iDevice users (on both iPhone and iPad) of Google+ social network more control over their photo quality using Auto Enhance, Auto Backup and Highlight. You can also perform more complete profile editing now using your mobile phone, including your cover photo. Furthermore, the Hangouts app has moved to its own app for messaging and video calls.
Below you can find the fill list of improvements.
What’s New in Version 4.4.0
– New Google+ Photos features keep photos organized and looking their best
* Make your photos look even better with Auto Enhance
* Browse highlights from all your photos
* Share short animations, panoramas, and more
– Hangouts has moved to it’s own app for messaging and video calls
– Discover interesting content via related hashtags
– Ability to edit more profile fields and upload a cover photo
– New interactive Google Offer posts in the stream
– Control how often What’s Hot posts appear in your stream
– Support for displaying strikethrough text
– Ability to edit comments
– Ability to copy the post’s permalink
Download Google+, it’s free [App Store Link]