Google has today introduced a brand new feature that lets you play the classic arcade game PAC-MAN in Google Maps with streets as your maze. However, you can only play the PAC-MAN game in a few places on your computer and mobile device, and to locate those places, Google has left some hints for users to figure out the best places to play on Google Maps.
Here are some of the clues Google has left so far (the list will be updated periodically):
- Don’t drop the ball on the eve of your victory!
- Triumph is délicieux.
- Does a Galaxian bonus await at the top of those 272 steps?
- Chomp your way to independence down seven lanes of July.
- PAC-MAN and Ms. PAC-MAN can’t agree on which side is prettier: the American or the Canadian. Which side do you fall on, eh?
- After a chat with the Sphinx, PAC-MAN sounds more like “Dokki Dokki”.
- Pause game play to admire Chagall’s stained glass windows and have a bit of chocolate.
- Can you score 10^(10^100) points?
- Whether they’re flashing blue or sporting their natural colors, Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde are always kakkoii. Even Vogue agrees they’re living in the trendiest of neighborhoods.
- Previous PAC-MAN lives don’t get to rest in a white marble mausoleum.
- Head to the valley of the sun and earn your grade in the art of the game.
- How well can you navigate the radiating streets of the distrito federal?
- Victory is like gothic glockenspiel musik to our ears.
- Pay special attention to Blinky – he might blend in with the dreaming red kangaroos!
- You’ll find the Beach PAC-MAN World Cup here before long.
Niagara Falls is one place where you can play PAC-MAN based on the above clues.
To play PAC-MAN, open Google Maps and search for a place you think PAC-MAN might be. You need to use the latest version of the following browsers on your computer:
- Apple Safari
- Google ChromeFirefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
Or you can also play from the latest version of the Google Maps for mobile app (versions 4.4 for iOS and 9.6 for Android). To learn more, hit up this link.