Google shared its summer Stadia Connect today, detailing new games coming to its streaming gaming platform for 2020 and beyond. New features include Click to Play, allowing users to instantly play games without having to wait for a download or update.
Check out a summary of today’s Stadia Connect below:
Stadia Games and Entertainment
- Outcasters (Only on Stadia) by Splash Damage
- Orcs Must Die! 3 (Only on Stadia; Playable in Stadia Pro once Stadia Connect is live) by Robot
Developers making ‘Only on Stadia’ content
- Harmonix; Uppercut Games; Supermassive Games
Newly Announced Games
- Super Bomberman R Online (First on Stadia; Fall 2020)
- One Hand Clapping (Early Access; First on Stadia; live with Stadia Connect)
One Hand Clapping (Early Access)
- Dead by Daylight (Cross-play all platforms; cross-progression with Nintendo Switch and PC)
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Season 8 (July 30)
- Hitman, Hitman 2 (both September 1) and Hitman 3 (January 2021)
- Serious Sam 4 (Stadia and PC only at launch; August 2020)
- Outriders (Holiday 2020)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds (September 18)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 (August 21)
- NBA 2k21 (Fall 2020)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Fall 2020)
- Hello Neighbor (September 20; Playable in Stadia Pro at Launch) and Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (Holiday 2020; Playable in Stadia Pro at Launch)
As for Stadia Pro content updates, Orcs Must Die! 3 is claimable with Stadia Pro on July 14, while The Elder Scrolls Online leaves Stadia Pro on July 16. Starting July 14, Stadia Pro will get 20 more games.
Stadio is available free for those with a Gmail address with gaming at 1080p/60fps, while Stadio Pro at $9.99 CAD/month offers free games to claim, and gaming at 4K/60fps/HDR.