The 54th Super Bowl is set to kick off this Sunday, and ahead of the big game, Google has released data from Canadians showing what they are searching for on the search engine and YouTube.
According to data shared with iPhone in Canada, Google says recent trends show New Brunswick and Yukon Territory are split when it comes to choosing a winner from the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, while other provinces and territories show favoured picks:
- New Brunswick
- Yukon Territory
Kansas City Chiefs:
- Northwest Territories
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
San Francisco 49ers:
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
The Most Searched Big Game Snacks by Province:
- Ontario – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Yukon – Onion & Bacon Dip
- Alberta – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Manitoba – Mac & Cheese
- Quebec – Chicken Wings
- New Brunswick – Spinach Dip
- Nova Scotia – Chicken Wings
- British Columbia – Sandwiches
- Newfoundland and Labrador – Korean Short Ribs
- Prince Edward Island – Keto Curry
- Saskatchewan – Bruschetta
Top Trending Halftime Show Questions
- Has anyone done the Super Bowl Halftime show more than once?
- What is Jennifer Lopez’s Super Bowl setlist?
- What is the Jennifer Lopez Super Bowl 2020 dance challenge?
- Who is Shakira and Jennifer Lopez’s Super Bowl 2020 surprise?
- What are the odds of Jennifer Lopez singing Let’s Get Loud?
Who are you rooting for to win Super Bowl LIV?