Here are Griffin’s New Products for iOS Users from CES 2015 [PICS]
Griffin Technology has announced a bunch of new products at the CES 2015, including an updated Twenty digitial audio amp, iTrip AUX with AutoPilot, iTrip AUX Bluetooth, PowerDock 5 Pro and some new wearable accessories as well. Below is a brief snapshot of each new product.
Twenty is a digital audio amplifier, 20 watts per channel, that streams the highest-quality audio via Bluetooth from your phone right to your speakers. Here’s what is new:
- The new Twenty adds Bluetooth functionality, appealing to Android and iOS users looking to stream high quality audio (using the AAC and aptX codecs) from their devices.
- Features a slick, minimalist design, setting up Twenty is simple, connect your favorite unpowered speakers to it, pair your phone or tablet and hit play
- Features a 2.1 channel sound system with 20 watts output per channel
- Also supports a powered subwoofer with an automatic active crossover at 80 Hz
The iTrip lets you control, charge and play your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch through your car stereo, while the Bluetooth model adds wireless connectivity.
- Simple design gives you a clean, direct connection from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your car stereo through its AUX-in port
- The Bluetooth version plugs into dash or console 12 volt accessory outlet and include 2’ AUX cable for direct connection to your car stereo’s AUX-in port
- Features top-notch wireless audio connection from your Bluetooth-capable tablet or smartphone to your car stereo
- Simple, quick, one-time-only Bluetooth pairing remembers your mobile device to automatically pair the next time you get in your car
Now you can keep a whole fleet of smartphones and tablets charged and ready with PowerDock 5 Pro
- Five-bay charging dock for tablets, smartphones and other USB-charged devices
- Charge iOS and Android devices on the same charger
- Up to 12 watts of charging power for each bay allows max-rate charging for up to five full-sized tablets simultaneously
- Built-in cord management and power supply eliminates tangled, messy cables
- Designed for convenience and efficiency, the PowerDock 5 keeps all device cables tucked away and organized, ready for use at any time
Tracker Clip allows users to keep track of their activity whether at the gym, the office, or a night out all while looking outfit-appropriate. The sleek Tracker Clip features a manganese alloy clip that slides securely onto clothing, letting users keep their Fitbit discreetly on them at all times. The micro-mesh upper layer allows the Fitbit’s display to show through.
Courier Clip for Fitbit is a silicone skin that securely holds users’ Fitbit Flex or Fitbit One while they’re working out, at work, or on-the-go. The sporty silicone skin features an opening in the front to allow the display to show through and an aluminum carabiner that keeps the tracker clipped to a keychain, belt, bag or anywhere else you’d need it.
KaZoo Clip brings Griffin’s popular zoo animal themed collection to their wearables accessory line for a fun way for the young at heart to wear their Fitbit. The clip is made of a protective silicone and features a spring-steel clip that secures the tracker to clothing or a backpack.
All 3 clips will be available for order by Spring 2015.
Other new accessories unveiled by Griffin at CES include LightRunner ($39.99) neoprene smartphone armband, Guide ($29.99) customizable desktop cable management solution, Sleeve and Clip (7.99 – $9.99) for cable management and PowerBlock, PowerJolt Premium and PowerBlock Wall Dock charging devices.