IGN’s Free iOS Game of The Month – Hitman GO [u]
Hitman GO by Square Enix for iOS is IGN’s free game of the month. Hitman GO is a turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces.
In the game, you will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
With Hitman GO, you’ll experience:
– Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
– Beautiful scale model-style visuals
– Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
– Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
– Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
– Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Hitman GO is normally $4.99 on the App Store and will work with any device running iOS 6 or later, but is optimized for the iPhone 5, the fifth-generation iPod Touch, as well as the iPad 2 and above. Get a free code from IGN’s website for a free download. To redeem the offer, enter the code under ‘redeem code’ on the App Store.
(NOTE: The app is not free straight from the App Store, the code from IGN is needed)
Update: IGN’s website seems to be overwhelmed by demand. You can still get a code by visiting this link–the promo code is in the last line of text, which you’ll have to copy and paste, then manually redeem in the App Store.