Apple has released its latest software betas for developers to download and test on Tuesday, as iOS 14.5 beta 5 and others are now available. Check out the list of releases below:
- macOS Big Sur 11.3 beta 5 (20E217a)
- iOS 14.5 beta 5 (18E5186a)
- iPadOS 14.5 beta 5 (18E5186a)
- watchOS 7.4 beta 5 (18T5190a)
- tvOS 14.5 beta 5 (18L5193a)
Public beta versions of this release should be out shortly as well. No word on what’s new yet in these betas, but many are eagerly awaiting the ability to unlock their iPhone with Apple Watch when wearing a mask, as part of these releases.
Stay tuned for updates as we hear from developers diving into these betas.