Apple Offers New Purchase Options for iPhone 12 Lineup
The iPhone 12 lineup has arrived during an interesting time in retail, and Apple is rolling out some new purchase options.
According to a new press release from the Cupertino company, the iPhone 12 lineup will be made available in a number of new ways, through a “tailored purchase experiences offered online, by phone, or in store.”
Starting with an online chat session with a Specialist and finishing with contactless delivery, Apple is making it easier and safer than ever before to get your hands on the latest iPhone.
“There’s never been a better time to get a new iPhone, and there’s never been a better destination than Apple Retail,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail and People. “We’re offering new ways for our customers to get to know all of our products before they buy, so they can be sure to get the product that’s right for them. Whether our customers choose to connect with us in person, by phone, or online, our entire retail team is ready to deliver the world-class personalized service they’ve come to expect from Apple.”
- Unprecedented carrier offers are now available from Apple, in store or online, with savings of up to $800.
- With Shopping Sessions, customers can now book a one-on-one session with a Specialist at an Apple Store for personalized help selecting a new product, carrier plan, or financing option. The same expert advice is available online, where customers can chat with a Specialist anytime.
- Pickup options include in-store, curbside, same-day delivery, or Express storefront. Customers can check apple.com/retail for services available at their local store.
- Contactless delivery is available for all products, including iPhone and iPad. Delivery drivers may ask for verbal confirmation from a safe distance, replacing the need for a physical signature.
- And now with Apple Card, customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple and have the option to choose Apple Card Monthly Installments so they can pay over time, interest-free.
- After a customer gets their new Apple product, an Online Personal Session allows them to schedule a free session with a Specialist to set up their new product, learn the basics, or get pro tips.
- Apple Trade In lets iPhone or iPad owners get up to $500 credit toward the purchase of a new product.