The week is almost over! Bring on the long weekend! Anyways, I thought I’d take a quick moment to summarize some of the interesting iPhone 3G headlines this past week. Let’s take a quick gander shall we?
- Case of the iPhone 3G crackings: Is your iPhone 3G cracking anywhere?
- WinPwn 2.5 is coming out soon. If you’re waiting to jailbreak your iPhone 3G, try waiting a bit longer.
- NetShare by NullRiver enables you to tether your iPhone 3G’s data connection! Get it while you can via the AppStore for $9.99 (I did)! Apple removed it, then put it back up (AT&T does not allow tethering; I don’t think Rogers allows it ether) but I have a feeling it will be pulled again.
- iTunes 7.7.1 has been released. Update your iTunes for some “fixes” to be resolved.
- Apple is testing iPhone firmware 2.1 beta–can’t wait for a firmware update to be released! Pwnage has already cracked this 2.1 beta!
- Rogers has committed $150 million to buy iPhone 3G units…which are still hard to find
- Don’t forget to enter my invisibleSHIELD 3G contest! Enjoy the long weekend! 🙂
Here’s a video from Engadget of NetShare doing it’s thang:
**Looking for an iPhone 3G case? Go get an invisibleSHIELD, the strongest protection for your iPhone backed by a 30 day moneyback guarantee, lifetime replacement warranty, and FREE shipping! Use coupon code iphoneinca for 10% off your purchase! Order today!**
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to my RSS feed, so you won’t miss any updates! You can also subscribe via email and have daily updates sent to your Inbox! Want more? Find out what I’m doing right now! Follow me on Twitter!