Apple to Launch iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in 36 More Countries This Month
Following a hugely successful iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus launch in 10 countries, with 10 million units sold in just 72 hours, Apple announced today that the devices will arrive in 36 additional countries and territories across Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa by the end of this month.
By October 31, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in total of 69 countries, with the following rollout plan:
– Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
– Thursday, October 23: Israel
– Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
– Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
– Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
The devices were announced last month at a media event, alongside Apple Pay and the Apple Watch. The company is already preparing for another announcement that will take place on October 16, when we can expect Apple to unveil new iPads and Macs.