Apple has released iTunes 11.2 for Windows (64-bit), which includes improved podcast browsing, along with:
- Quickly find episodes you haven’t listened to in the new Unplayed tab
- Browse episodes that are available to download or stream in the Feed tab
- Save your favourite episodes to keep them on your computer
- Episodes can now be automatically deleted after you play them
- This update also resolves an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when updating Genius and improves overall performance and stability. Podcasts for iOS 2.1 or later is recommended when syncing podcast episodes.
For Mac users, iTunes 11.2 is also available within the Updates tab in the Mac App Store.
The previous version, iTunes 11.1.5 for Windows (64-bit) was released on Feb. 26, 2014.
You can download iTunes 11.2 for Windows here—it’s 148.9MB.
Watch the Latest Apple Technology News Below