Leaked iOS 8.2 Release Notes Suggest Public Launch Coming Next Week
BGR has published what it claims are release notes for iOS 8.2 build 12D508 (seeded to employees and testers), which includes numerous stability enhancements, bug fixes and feature additions, particularly for the Health App, shown below:
Health App improvements
- Adds the ability to select the unit of measurement for body temperature, weight, height, distance, and blood glucose
- Improves stability when dealing with large amounts of data
- Includes the ability to add and visualise workout sessions from 3rd-party apps
- Addresses an issue that may have prevented users from adding a photo in Medical ID
- Fixes units for vitamins and minerals
- Fixes an issue where Health data wouldn’t refresh after changes data source order
- Fixes an issue where some graphics showed no data values
- Adds a privacy setting that enables turning off tracking of steps, distance, and flights climbed
With Apple’s ‘Spring Forward’ special event set for Monday, March 9 at 10AM PST/1PM EST, the expectation is iOS 8.2 could be released on the same day.
What iOS 8 bugs are you hoping Apple will fix?