Western retailer London Drugs has launched a 3-day mobile event starting today through the weekend, offering up to $300 in bonus gift cards for various iPhone activations with Telus and Koodo.
If you’re in need of an upgrade, you can get a 32GB iPhone 7 with Koodo for $0 on a Tab Medium contract, which requires a minimum $45 per month plan, while it also comes with a $150 gift card. After the $360 Tab Medium charge minus the $150 gift card, you’re essentially paying $210 for an iPhone 7, which is not bad.
Here’s the full list of what’s available on contract…
- $0 iPhone XR 64GB + $150 gift card (Platinum Plan, minimum $115/month)
- $0 iPhone 8 64GB + $300 gift card (Premium Plus, minimum $105/month)
- $0 iPhone 8 Plus 64GB + $150 gift card (Premium Plus, minimum $105/month)
- $0 iPhone 6s Plus 32GB + $200 gift card (Tab Medium, minimum $45/month)
- $0 iPhone 7 32GB + $150 gift card (Tab Medium, minimum $45/month)
If you’re going with Koodo, signing up under a referral can also get you a $50 bill credit.
The London Drugs mobile event goes from November 30 to December 2, 2018.