Canadians can now watch the Michael Jordan documentary, The Last Dance, on Netflix Canada. The highly anticipated docuseries launched early due to audience demand during COVID-19.
The Last Dance “gives a definitive account of Michael Jordan’s career and the 1990s Chicago Bulls, packed with unaired footage from the 1997-98 season,” explains the Netflix description.
Below is the release schedule of the 10-part Michael Jordan documentary on Netflix Canada—two episodes are released weekly on Mondays:
- Monday, 20 April – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 1 and 2
- Monday, 27 April – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 3 and 4
- Monday, 4 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 5 and 6
- Monday, 11 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 7 and 8
- Monday, 18 May – 12:01 a.m. PT – “The Last Dance” Episodes 9 and 10
Viewers in the United States saw The Last Dance air on Sunday night on ESPN. The docuseries is unique as it was made by ESPN Films, Netflix, plus Jordan himself, offering over 500 hours of unreleased footage from the last Bulls championship run in 1997-98. If you grew up watching the Bulls, this is a must-see docuseries.
You can stream Michael Jordan’s The Last Dance on Netflix Canada by clicking here.