Nintendo Canada Reveals Switch ‘Summer Experience’ Tour Dates
Nintendo Canada has revealed that the cross-country ‘Switch Summer Experience’ is kicking off on July 9th. Across the summer months, players and fans are encouraged to visit the company’s tour stops to get their hands on some of the biggest games on Nintendo Switch.
The Nintendo Canada tour begins on July 9th in Vancouver, British Columbia. Throughout July and into August, the Switch Summer Experience is travelling between B.C., Ontario, and Quebec.
This summer, you could see the Nintendo Switch Summer Experience tour stopping in your area!
— Nintendo of Canada (@NintendoCanada) June 27, 2022
The full list of tour stops includes:
- Carnaval del Sol, Jonathan Rogers Park, Vancouver, BC: July 9th – July 10th
- Ontario Science Centre*, North York, ON: July 12th – July 14th
- Port Moody Ribfest, Rocky Point Park, Port Moody, BC: July 15th – July 17th
- La Fête du Lac des Nations, Sherbrooke, QC: July 19th – July 24th
- Kempenfest, Barrie, ON: July 30th – August 1st
- Penticton Peachfest, Okanagan Lake Park, Penticton, BC: August 3rd – August 7th
- Expo Agricole de Saint-Hyacinthe, Saint-Hyacinthe, QC: August 4th – August 6th
- Ribfest Langley, Langley, BC: August 12th – August 14th
- Mississauga Italfest, Mississauga Celebration Square, Mississauga, ON: August 12th – August 13th
It’s worth noting that Carnaval del Sol and La Fête du Lac des Nations will be located at venues that require paid admission. Ontario Science Centre, on the other hand, is only accepting walk-in admission.
All other tour stops require attendees to register for a ‘Warp Pipe Pass’ ahead of time. Space is said to be limited at each venue so registration ahead of time is advised.
As for games available to play, Nintendo Canada is offering the opportunity to play some of this year’s biggest Switch titles. These include Mario Strikers: Battle League, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Nintendo Switch Sports, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Plus Booster Course Pass DLC).