Plenty of iOS apps, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Search, and Flipboard, have received updates.
Twitter has updated its iOS app to bring new photo-based features to its social client. Version 6.1 of the app delivers a photo gallery to the tweet compose window, which gives users easier access to selecting and editing your photos. Here is the list of all the new features that come in Twitter’s iOS app update:
What’s New in Version 6.1
This release includes enhancements to Tweet replies and the photo viewer.
– Click on a Tweet and reply with a photo by selecting the gallery icon.
– Easily mention other users when you Tweet a photo.
– Improvements to the photo cropping and image rotation.
– Various improvements to the photo viewer.
– Users with login verification enabled no longer need temporary passwords to log in to their device.
– When you’ve read all the latest Tweets, pull to refresh and see recommendations for new content on Twitter.
Flipboard has also updated its iOS app today adding the ability for users to save articles from within the app directly to your Safari Reading List. Here is the list of all the new features that come in Flipboard’s iOS app update:
What’s New in Version 2.2.3
– Add bookmarks to your Safari Reading List as you browse articles in Flipboard.
– Copy an article’s URL in your device’s browser, then open Flipboard for the option to add it to your magazines.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Search for iOS was also updated yesterday bringing Google Now cards for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Here is the list of all the new features that come in Google Search’s iOS app update:
What’s New in Version 3.2.1
In this small update, you will find:
– A Winter Olympics 2014 Google Now card with medals and the upcoming events
– A couple of minor improvements
In our previous, bigger update Google got faster and more immersive with:
– iOS 7 styling and true full screen browsing
– Fast, fluid image search for iPad
– Smarter integration with the Google Maps app
Facebook’s client for iOS also received a small update yesterday, which brings a feature that lets the users choose which posts they see in their News Feed. Here is the list of all the new features that come in Facebook’s iOS app update:
What’s New in Version 6.9.1
– Choose whose posts you see in News Feed
– See all the videos you’ve uploaded in one album
– Bug fixes (6.9.1)
Users can download each of these app updates in their respective links above.