The Ottawa International Airport Authority has launched a new mobile app for iOS and Android called FlyCANADA, which gives users information and tools that will make their travel experience simpler and more enjoyable.
The app is a great tool for passengers travelling through the Ottawa International Airport, which provides helpful information to get you to your destination as quickly as possible. FlyCANADA includes information like arrival and departure times, security wait times, and it allows you to use your device’s GPS location to get around the airport.
In a statement Mark Laroche, CEO and Airport Authority President, said:
“This app is about providing a better customer experience by keeping our passengers informed and more prepared. If something is happening that affects flight schedules or the airport, we will tell our app users about it through push notifications.”
Here is a full list of features included in the app:
– Find up-to-date arrival and departure information
– Check security wait times
– Receive flight change notifications
– Use our GPS coordinates to get to the airport
– Reserve a parking spot in advance
– Includes airline contact information – rebook a trip or track down your luggage
– Find shops and restaurants to visit while you wait for your flight
– And so much more!
FlyCANADA for iOS is available as a free download from the App Store. The app requires any device running iOS 7.1 or later and has been optimized for the iPhone 5. The Ottawa International Airport Authority says that over the coming months the app will continue to evolve with the addition of new airports, features, and enhancements.