During yesterday’s iPad 2 Event, Steve Jobs presented some very interesting updates. Here are the numbers that will impress iPhones users:
- 100 millionth iPhone just shipped
- 100 million books downloaded from iBooks Store (Random House just joined to bring in their 17,000 strong library)
- 200 million iTunes accounts with credit cards
- Over 350,000 apps in the App Store
- Over $2 billion dollars paid out to developers
If I was a developer, why would I want to develop for any other platform? Over 200 million iTunes accounts, plus over 120 million iOS devices would make anyone salivate.
You can check out our extensive iPad coverage here.