Photo Editor by Aviary is an iOS and Android app that allows users to edit photos using professionally designed filters, creative stickers and frames, touch-up tools and more to create and share amazing pictures.
Today, Aviary has announced that people all over the world have used Photo Editor to edit 10 billion photos, just 18 months after they announced their 3 billion milestone. The fast growth of the app has been driven by three main factors:
– 70+ million monthly active users. More and more people are using Aviary every single day. Our own-brand app, Photo Editor by Aviary, grew like wildfire this year – and now has over 20 million MAUs. It was also recognized in Apple’s and Google’s “Best of 2013” lists, as well as in The New York Times’ Best Apps for iOS 7. But the biggest indicator that we’re doing something right is the hundreds of thousands of four and five star user reviews – you’ll find over 500,000 of them in the Google Play store alone!
– 7,000+ partner apps. New apps and services launch every day that have integrated Aviary’s SDKs – meaning our photo-editing platform is now available across a huge and diverse partner ecosystem. So whether you’re creating a cool photo collage in PicStitch, or designing personal greeting cards in Sincerely’s Ink, or messaging friends with photos in Tango, or designing gorgeous websites with Squarespace, Aviary is there to help you effortlessly create hugely impactful images.
74% of the world has Aviary’s SDK. Developers in 143 of the world’s 193 countries have downloaded and integrated Aviary’s SDK. To serve all our global partners and their users, we offer many localized options – including support for over 30 languages. Meanwhile the different Filters, Frames and Stickers we create for people to enhance their images reflect the norms, styles, visual cues and iconography of many different cultures. The photo phenomenon is diverse and global – and we have to be too.
Here is a complete list of features included in the app:
– Enhance with Hi-Def, Illuminate and Color Fix
– Stylize with over 100 free and purchasable filters
– Get creative with stunning stickers and frames
– Touch-up selfies with redeye and blemish removal
– Boost smile wattage with teeth whitening
– Selectively remove and replace color with Splash
– Add drama with Sharpen
– Draw, add text and create your own memes
– Crop, rotate, and straighten your photos
– Draw attention to the subject of your photo with Focus
– Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and warmth
– Share photos to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
– Print your favorite photos to the nearest Walgreens
Photo Editor by Aviary is available as a free download from the App Store.