Another interesting iPhone concept has popped up on the internet. ADR Studios has compiled a bunch of the current rumours of the iPhone 5 to try and imagine what the next iPhone might look like. The images they have created look great, but some of the features they have added may be unrealistic. Or are they?
– Liquidmetal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed
– Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass
– 4.3″ Retina Display with In-Cell technology
– A6 Quad Core processor
– Rear Camera: 10.0 Megapixel, f/2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frame/s
– Front Camera: 2.0 Megapixel (VGA), 480p VGA video at 30 frame/s
– Rear motion sensor
– Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces
– Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile
– New slim-dock connector
– Fully Capacitive Home Button
iPhone 5 could be announced next month at WWDC, so hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer. Although, if Apple is going to continue the fall release schedule for iPhone, we probably won’t get an announcement until September, as an early announcement would kill iPhone 4S sales. We will most likely just get a peek at iOS 6.
If you want to check out more images of this iPhone concept, head over to ADR Studio’s website. What do you think of this version of the next iPhone? Would you buy this?