StockNerd for iOS Offers Free Stock and Portfolio Tracking
StockNerd is a new stock market and portfolio tracking iOS app for people interested in long term investments. While there are a number of stock apps for active traders, StockNerd specifically focuses on index fund investors. “After having friends and family members get ripped off by financial advisors with crazy fees, our team decided to create an app to help people learn about low fee index fund investing”, said Jon Hundley, CEO of StockNerd.
The app is 100% free with no ads or in-app purchases. Although Mr. Hundley told us that they’ll “think about adding in-app purchases at some point maybe in 6 months or so, but for now we’re just trying to build up users so we’re keeping it totally free. We won’t remove any functionality we already have.”
Below are some of the main features of StockNerd:
- Track stocks, tickers, ETFs, & index mutual funds.
- Create and track your own investment portfolio and see how it performs over time.
- Compare your investment portfolios to others.
- Discuss investing, mutual funds, and finance with other StockNerd users. Chat about investing.
- See what index fund portfolios, stocks, and funds other people use and watch their performance.
You can grab the app for free using the following App Store link:
Download StockNerd for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [Direct Link]