Supercell’s ‘Rush Wars’ for iOS, Android Soft Launches in Canada
Clash of Clans and Brawl Stars developer Supercell just soft-launched its latest game title ‘Rush Wars’ for iOS and Android at a reveal event today. According to Touch Arcade, the game has been finally released in a beta form after multiple teases over the past few months in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Rush Wars, which is a strategy game where you squad up to take on enemy bases in PvP action, is free to play and online only. You can earn Free Boxes in game to unlock more troops and defenses to play with.
Below is the iTunes description:
Rush Wars is a casual game for everyone to enjoy but provides the depth and challenge competitive players desire as they rise through the ranks. No hours wasted on designing and changing defensive bases, no long wait times to prepare your troops for battle. So start building your butt kickin’ squad and Rush into battle today!
• Construct your ultimate attack squad to raid enemy gold mines and get mega rich
• Join a TEAM or start your own with friends
• Fight in war and face off against enemy TEAMS from around the globe
• Discover the Rush Wars universe by earning Free Boxes to unlock troops and defenses
• Collect Commanders with special abilities to lead your squad into battle
• Protect your Gold Mines from unwitting attackers
• Discover new maps like MEGACITY and AREA 54 that feature unique effects
If you’re interested in checking out Supercell’s new game, you can grab it using the following App Store link.
Download Rush Wars for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch [Direct Link]