New TD GoalAssist App Helps Canadians Invest with Confidence
TD GoalAssist is a first of its kind mobile app to launch in Canada, which allows users to plan, invest, and monitor their financial goals on-the-go. The app lets Canadians build their own portfolio using individual TD ETFs or stocks listed on the major North American exchanges or select a TD One-Click ETF Portfolio.
The TD GoalAssist app uses a simplified, guided app experience to help Canadians build a goals-based investment plan and select investments to help them invest in their goals. TD clients can conveniently view their TD GoalAssist balances through their TD online banking and transfer money seamlessly between accounts.
“We know a lot has changed in our lives this year as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Paul Clark, President, TD Direct Investing and EVP. “TD GoalAssist could not come at a better time as Canadians are looking for an easy and affordable way to invest.”
TD GoalAssist includes the following key features:
- No minimums or monthly fees
- Unlimited commission-free trades on TD ETFs, including TD One-Click ETF Portfolios
- Trade stocks listed on major North American exchanges (TSX, TSXV, NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX; CBOE) for $9.99 per trade
- Free self-directed goals-based investment planning with ability to monitor progress
- Educational videos to build foundational investing knowledge and provide a guided experience
- A team of specialists available for support
- Digital opening of three account types (cash, RSP and TFSA) in Canadian dollar currency
You can learn more about TD GoalAssist at this link.