In celebration of the International Women’s Day, Twitter has today published a list of 14 influential Canadian women to follow. The list showcases a range of the top global executive voices in the tech, marketing, and advertising communities.
For #InternationalWomensDay, we’ve put together a list of women from around the world who are at the forefront of what’s happening in marketing, advertising, and tech.
Tap below to follow and engage with this thriving community of culture-drivers ?https://t.co/UVCFh5b05x
— Twitter Marketing (@TwitterMktg)
According to Twitter, the list feature voices “who were informative, inspiring and regular contributors” to the conversation on Twitter.
Here is the full list of 14 Canadians below who made the list:
- Betsey Chung (@BetseyChung) – CMO and SVP, TD Bank
- Natasha Koifman (@natashankpr) – President of NKPR
- Mandy Rennehan (@MandyRennehan) – Founder of Freshco.ca
- Joanna Griffiths (@jogriffiths) – CEO and Founder of Knitwear
- Emily Mills (@howshehustles) – Founder of How She Hustles
- Lisa Lisson (@LisaSLisson) – President FedEx Canada
- Huda Idrees (@hidrees) – CEO & Founder Dot Health
- Eva Lau (@eva_Toronto) – COO & Co-Founder Borrowell
- Mia Pearson (@miapearson) – CEO MSL & North Strategic
- Andrea Stairs (@astairsk) – GM Canada & Latin America eBay
- Shahrzad Rafati (@shahrzadrafati) – Founder and CEO Broadband TV
- Michele Romanow (@MicheleRomanow) – Cofounder Clearbanc
- Lisa Kimmel (@lisakimmel) – Chair & CEO Edelman Canada & Latin America
- Lisa Milburn (@lisa_milburn5) – CMO BMO