Today marks the opening round of the 2015 Masters tournament and if you’re looking to watch live golf on your iPhone or iOS device, there are apps that will allow you to do so.
TSN subscribers can watch live streaming coverage via TSN GO for iOS, TSN Golf for iOS and Global GO for iOS. Both TSN apps do not require a cable subscription login to access live streams, but Global GO does.
TSN and Global will offer the following coverage:
- Live coverage of the Par 3 Contest (TSN, TSN GO, TSN Golf app)
- Live coverage of the first and second rounds (TSN, TSN GO, TSN Golf app)
- Live coverage of the third and final rounds (Global and Global Go)
- Encores of all rounds (TSN and TSN GO)
- Live one-hour preview shows before each round (Global, Global Go, TSN, TSN GO, TSN Golf app)
- Five highlight shows (Global, Global Go, TSN, TSN GO, TSN Golf app)
- Masters on the Range (live preview coverage)
- Par 3 Contest
- Amen Corner (Holes 11, 12, and 13)
- Holes 15 and 16
- Two featured groups in each round
- Masters In-Depth (highlights and news)
You can also check out coverage via the PGA Tour Mobile app, which offers live streaming as well. With Tiger Woods back in the tournament, expect ratings to increase for this year’s tournament.
Let us know which app is your favourite to watch live coverage!