What’s Coming to Apple TV+ from Now Until May 2022 [LIST]
Apple on Friday announced the full slate of new (and returning) original television series coming to Apple TV+ this year.
“In the months ahead, we’ll continue to deliver a diverse range of exceptional shows from the world’s most inventive and creative minds,” said Matt Cherniss, head of domestic programming at Apple TV+.
“We can’t wait for audiences all over the world to connect with these incredible, heartwarming and powerful stories just as much as we have.”
- Suspicion (Series Premiere February 4)
- Severance (Series Premiere February 18)
- Lincoln’s Dilemma (Streaming February 18)
- Dear…, Season Two (Season Premiere March 4)
- The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey (Series Premiere March 11)
- WeCrashed (Series Premiere March 18)
- Pachinko (Series Premiere March 25)
- Slow Horses (Series Premiere April 4)
- Roar (Series Premiere April 15)
- They Call Me Magic (Streaming April 22)
- Shining Girls (Series Premiere April 29)
- Tehran, Season Two (Season Premiere May 6)
- Now and Then (Series Premiere May 20)
The premieres will follow the recent debuts of several critically acclaimed Apple TV+ original series, including comedy series The Afterparty and family show Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock.
“Apple TV+ will continue to expand its slate with highly anticipated, all-original titles every month in 2022 and beyond,” said Apple.
The streamer also has several original films in store for subscribers this year, including the young adult flick The Sky is Everywhere and the much anticipated animated feature Luck.
According to a report from 2017, Apple’s annual investment in original video content is expected to grow to a whopping $4.2 billion USD by the end of this year.