Samsung has launched sales of its Galaxy S21 5G lineup in Canada today, online, at Samsung retail stores and at retail partners across the country, including Bell Mobility, Freedom Mobile, Rogers, Shaw Mobile, TELUS Mobility, and Videotron.
The Galaxy S21 5G series lineup gets new cameras, design and 5G networking, plus come in new colours.
You can check out Canadian pricing below for the three Galaxy S21 5G models:
Galaxy S21 5G
- $1,129.99 CAD – Phantom Violet, Phantom Gray, Phantom Pink, Phantom White (128GB; 8GB RAM)
- $1,199.99 CAD – Phantom Gray, (256GB; 8GB RAM)
Galaxy S21+ 5G
- $1,399.99 CAD – Phantom Violet, Phantom Silver (128GB; 8GB RAM)
- $1,469.99 CAD – Phantom Black (256GB; 8GB RAM)
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- $1,649.99 CAD – Phantom Black and Phantom Silver (128GB; 12GB RAM)
- $1,719.99 CAD – Phantom Black (256GB; 12GB RAM)
- $1,889.99 CAD – Phantom Black (512GB; 16GB RAM)
Also launching today are Galaxy SmartTag trackers at $39.99 CAD each.
Samsung says those buying a new Galaxy S21 Series 5G device through February 12, 2021, can get free Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy SmartTag (S21 Ultra), or Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy SmartTag (S21; S21+).
This Galaxy S21 lineup is pegged to take on Apple’s iPhone 12 lineup. Recent tests compared the S21 Ultra 5G to the iPhone 12 Pro Max, plus also informal battery life tests.