Shaw Business announced on Tuesday it is offering some business suite products free for three months, for customers that sign a 3 to 5 year term for services.
“Small businesses are the heart of our communities. They are a major economic driver, a significant employer and give back in ways that help our towns and cities thrive. Business owners across the country have demonstrated resiliency and ingenuity in updating their operations to meet the needs of their customers and navigate the challenges of the pandemic – a shift that in many cases was driven by the adoption of connected technology,” said Katherine Emberly, President, Business, Shaw Communications, in an issued statement.
The following business suite products are being offered for free for 3 months:
- SmartWiFi – an enterprise-grade network solution for any size of business that keeps customers connected inside and out with a free outdoor access point.
- SmartTarget – a tool which provides businesses insights into their customers and the ability to seamlessly reach out to them with easy-to-build marketing campaigns.
- SmartSecurity – a robust security solution that helps protect a business’ network from harmful software and intruders.
- SmartSurveillance – a state-of-the-art, business-grade surveillance system that is easily managed via the cloud.
- Smart Remote Office – a powerful self-connect solution designed to securely extend an office network to employees working from anywhere.
- LTE Backup – enabling business customers to continue functioning in the rare event of an Internet outage.
- Business Internet – offering reliability and download speeds up to 1.5 GB, including unlimited data, a static IP and 24/7/365 support.
Shaw says the services above are available for new and existing business customers “who add an eligible product line on a 3- or 5-year term.”