Android Piracy

95% of ‘Monument Valley’ Installs on Android were Pirated

According to a report by Cult of Android, only 5% of installs of Monument Valley, one of the best mobile games of 2014, have actually been paid for. The developers of the popular multi platform game, which is currently priced at $3.99 in the Play Store, notes that a small portion of the other 95% are legitimate downloads...