Tesla has just confirmed on its website that its Model 3’s new Track Package is now available to order in Canada for CAD $7,200. The hardware upgrade is focused on giving drivers the maximum cornering force, braking performance, and high-speed stability for the best lap times.
The package includes track-focused brake fluid, high-performance brake pads, and 20″ Zero-G Performance Wheels to maximize your overall track experience. Note that high-performance wheels and tires may affect your range.
Tesla’s website, however, notes that the new Track Package is only compatible with Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive with the Performance Upgrade.
Here’s what the package includes:
- 4 x 20″ X 9″ Zero-G Performance wheels
- 4 x Tesla logo center caps
- 20 x Lug nut covers
- 4 x 245/35ZR20 XL Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
- 4 x tire pressure sensors
- 1 x front and rear high-performance brake pads
- 1 x track-focused brake fluid
Here’s a preview of this new track package shared by EverythingApplePro on YouTube:
Shipments of the new Model 3 Track Pack are expected to begin in April 2020.