Apple Watch Series 7 GPS and cellular versions are available for pre-order on Amazon.ca right now, with faster delivery times versus Apple.ca.
Aluminum and stainless steel versions of Apple Watch Series 7 are available in both GPS and cellular, showing shipping dates of October 15, 2021, the launch date of the smartwatch.
However, Amazon.ca has a markup on prices of the Series 7, which is more expensive than Apple.ca. Check out the pricing below:
Apple Watch Series 7 Aluminium (GPS)
- 41mm – $574.77 ($45.77 higher vs $529 on Apple.ca)
- 45mm – $615.83 ($46.83 higher vs $569 on Apple.ca)
Apple Watch Series 7 Aluminium (GPS + Cellular)
- 41mm – $712.53 ($53.52 higher vs $659 on Apple.ca)
- 45mm – $756.27 ($57.26 higher vs $699 on Apple.ca)
Amazon has Apple Watch Series 7 aluminium available in green, blue, (PRODUCT)RED, starlight and midnight.
There are also stainless steel case versions of Apple Watch Series 7 available as well in gold, silver and graphite:
Apple Watch Series 7 Stainless Steel (GPS + Cellular)
- 41mm – $920.12 ($21.12 higher vs $899 on Apple.ca)
- 45mm – $981.54 ($22.54 higher vs $959 on Apple.ca)
With most Apple.ca orders showing estimated delivery dates into November, depending on Apple Watch Series 7 configurations, paying extra on Amazon.ca might nab you a watch sooner, if you’re willing to open your wallet.
Apple started selling its products and accessories on Amazon.ca a while back, so these are legit. As long as an Apple product listing shows “ships from and sold by Amazon.ca,” you can rest assured it’s genuine.