Fido has modified their $50 Canada-wide talk and text plans to allow for three year terms, instead of just two, as of March 9th, 2012. This means those signing up for three year plans for a maximum hardware subsidy will now be eligible for this plan. It is available for new and existing customers.
Here’s what’s included for $50/month:
- Minutes: unlimited Canada-wide
- Incoming Calls: unlimited Canada-wide
- Circle calling: unlimited Canada-wide
- Evenings and weekends: unlimited Canada-wide
- Text messaging: unlimited Canada-wide (from Canada to USA/Int’l)
- Requires a data plan add on
Users at HowardForums have noted the first month is free, and there is no activation fee. Some people were able to get caller ID and voicemail for an additional $5/month. Let us know if you’re going to move to this plan.