Fido has launched new Smart and Max voice and data plans today. The new plans range from $40 to $80 with the amount of data, minutes and calling features being the difference. Details below…
Smart Plans – all include Call waiting, conference call, unlimited international texts, circle calling, 5pm evenings, and no system access fees.
- $40: 200 anytime minutes, 100MB data
- $45: 250 anytime minutes, unlimited incoming, 200MB data
- $50: unlimited CityFido calls, 500MB data
Max Plans – Call waiting, conference call, unlimited international texts, circle calling, 5pm evenings, and no system access fees.
- $60: 300 anytime minutes, unlimited incoming, 1GB data
- $80: unlimited incoming/outgoing calls, 1GB data, Canada-wide long distance, 1GB data
Note that these new plans will have voice calls billed by the minute, a recent change made in July from Fido’s former billing by the second. 2-3 year terms will have the $35 activation fee waived.
Do also note Fido has their $60/month 6GB voice and data plan recently launched as well.
Let us know if you’re going to jump on these plans!